11 July 2013
As a series of Code Katas I have decided to write solutions for a variety of common programming problems. To add restrictions and therefore increase creativity I will add the following constraints.
- Use the Ruby programming language
- Use RSpec and Test Driven Development
- Recursion should be used whenever possible
- If iteration is used then closures must also be used.
- Rely mostly on the use of primitives. Only use of Arrays or Hash objects where they do not solve the problem in an of themselves and to not use them would cause unnecessary complication.